- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Part Time
Ethos is looking for an experienced Field Investigator in Pittsburgh PA.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team of professionals. We are Looking for Part-Time Surveillance Investigators who have the ability to work remotely, independently, and who enjoy a good challenge.
Applicants must have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekdays, weekends, evening hours and occasional holidays. The ideal candidate must own a well-maintained vehicle, a window based laptop, cell phone, internet connection, and a video camera.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-year experience in the insurance industry with conducting covert mobile and stationary field surveillance. The candidate should be experienced in obtaining covert video and photos and be able to write detailed investigative reports. A private investigator's license and/or registration is necessary where applicable.
This is an employee position only, we are not seeking any sub-contractors.
Ethos Risk Services is an expert in the field of risk mitigation. We provide high quality investigations to insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insured entities, governmental agencies and insurance defense law firms. Our experience has prepared our organization to identify, meet and exceed our business partners' expectations through unsurpassed customer service, dedicated career-minded investigators and attention to detail.
- Must possess or be eligible for licensure as a Private Investigator.
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends and possible holidays.
- Ability to travel throughout the state and/or region.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable surveillance vehicle.
- Word based laptop with Windows operating system.
- Video camera with time/date capabilities.
- Ability to write clear, informative sequential reports with attention to spelling and grammar.
- Ability to observe and accurately record activity within your surroundings.
- Ability to communicate without delay to ensure rapid responses to our clients and staff.
- Possess a dedicated work ethic, high integrity and be very dependable.
- Time management.
- Conduct surveillance with the expectation to obtain video documentation of the subject's activities.
- Obtain professional quality, steady, focused video, and clear photographic documentation.
- Write thorough and detailed sequential reports.
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence daily.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
- Ability to clearly communicate in a direct or pretext situation.
* Pay is commensurate with experience.
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pennsylvania Agency License - MD13610