Ethos is looking for an experienced Full Time Field Investigator in San Jose, CA area.
Ethos Risk Services is a nationwide full-service insurance defense investigation firm. Ethos provides quality investigations to insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insured entities, governmental agencies and insurance defense law firms. Our experience has prepared our organization to identify, meet and exceed our business partners' expectations through unsurpassed customer service, dedicated career-minded investigators and high quality investigations.
We are recruiting full-time experienced Surveillance Investigators who have the ability to work remotely, independently, and who enjoy a good challenge. Applicants must have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekdays, weekends, evening hours and occasional holidays.
- Have at least one year experience in the investigative field.
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends and possible holidays.
- Highest regard for interoffice communication.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable surveillance vehicle.
- Word based laptop with Windows 10 or newer.
- HD Video camera.
- Ability to write clear, informative reports with attention to spelling and grammar.
- Ability to observe and accurately record activity within your surroundings.
- Possess a dedicated work ethic, high integrity and be very dependable.
- Auto liability insurance meeting the 100/100/50 limits.
- Meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
- Obtain professional quality, steady video and clear photographic documentation.
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence.
* Pay is commensurate with experience.
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
California Agency License # - PI187956