We are looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team of professionals. Specifically, we are looking for F/T Surveillance Investigators who have the ability to work remotely, independently, and who enjoy a good challenge.
Applicants must have an extremely flexible work schedule. This is an industry wide requirement as cases often require odd hours, to include early mornings, weekdays, weekends, evening hours and occasional holidays. The ideal candidate must own a well-maintained vehicle, a window based laptop, cell phone, internet connection, and a video camera.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-year experience in the insurance industry with conducting covert mobile and stationary field surveillance. The candidate should be experienced in obtaining covert video and photos and be able to write detailed investigative reports. A private investigator's license and/or registration is necessary where applicable.
This is an employee position only, we are not seeking any sub-contractors.
Ethos Risk Services is an expert in the field of risk mitigation. We help our clients fight back against fraud through the use of our full suite of services. We provide the highest level of security, real-time field updates, and shortened turn-around times. We are a nationwide risk mitigation company seeking private investigators to conduct surveillance for clients who suspect fraudulent insurance claims.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice.
- Military or Law Enforcement.
- Private Investigator or detective experience.
- Proven history in a closely related field.
- Must possess or be eligible for licensure as a Private Investigator in your home state and surrounding states. GA requirements: Completion of 70 HR GA Private Detective Pre License Course or possession of own Private Investigator License
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends and possible holidays.
- Ability to travel throughout the state and/or region.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable surveillance vehicle.
- Word based laptop with Windows operating system.
- Video camera with time/date capabilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area (occasionally needed).
- Ability to write clear, informative reports with attention to spelling and grammar.
- Ability to observe and accurately record activity within your surroundings.
- Ability to write concise and accurate reports with strong attention to sequential detail.
Possess a dedicated work ethic, high integrity and be very dependable.
- 8 hour shift
- Time management.
- Conduct surveillance with the expectation to obtain video documentation of the subject's activities.
- Obtain professional quality, steady video and clear photographic documentation.
- Write thorough and detailed sequential reports.
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Meet strict deadlines to present your final report.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook email
- Able to clearly communicate in a direct or pretext situation.
Ethos Risk Services License: GA PDC002830
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Georgia Agency License - PDC002830