Ethos is currently looking for a Full Time, Licensed Field Investigator in the Orlando, FL area.
The Field Investigator performs surveillance for clients who suspect fraudulent insurance claims. It may also interview anyone and record statements from individuals that may have knowledge of the claim. This position also drafts reports, uploads documents, video, and audio files into the case management system from the information that was collected during the investigation.
- Conduct covert field surveillance via both stationary and mobile surveillance.
- Conduct scene investigations, interviews, recorded statements, etc.
- Obtaining professional quality video and photographic documentation of subjects.
- Draft thorough, detailed investigative reports.
- Upload video and photographic evidence as well as surveillance reports to our claims system.
Associates or Bachelor's degree in criminal justice or a related field is preferred. Former military personnel, law enforcement experience or adjusting or other experience in the insurance industry.
- Possess strong computer and internet skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
- Current auto insurance
- Private Investigator license where state required
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: (must possess all below items or purchase items after being hired)
- A reliable vehicle.
- Cellular telephone.
- Laptop computer
- Internet connection.
- HD Video camcorder.
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Florida Agency License #A 2600212