- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- 130000-140000 per year
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO and Sick Days
Ethos Risk Services is growing, and we want you to grow with us! We are seeking an experienced Lead Software Developer. If you do not know what Ethos is about, visit our LinkedIn page (not going to list it here as being a savvy IT kind of person, you'll find it). You'll also see our latest press release, we are expanding!
Ethos developed a platform initially intended for our Insurance Fraud Investigations (yup, the secret world of private investigators) and we've found it to capable to do so much more... that's why we need you. Do you have the desire to assistin the architecture, design, and implementation of software solutions for new products and major product enhancements? Can you verify program logic by overseeing code review, testing, and debugging of programs? Still intrigued? Read on!
A few of the responsibilities you will perform:
• Accountable for modeling high quality code with good unit tests and appropriate code coverage.
• Ensure that good patterns and best practices are used consistently throughout Ethos systems
and mentor team members in such practices.
• Participate in design discussions, SDLC processes, and code reviews
• Perform maintenance and add new features on flagship ASP.NET web application.
• Create complex reports and ad-hoc queries on MS SQL Server databases
The skills and experience you need to have:
• 7+ years' work experience with C# and ASP.NET WebForms and 3+ with ASP.Net Core MVC
• 5+ years and detailed knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework.
• 4+ years working with ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• 3+ years developing systems for the modern Cloud preferably AWS
• 3+ years working with a modern JS framework/library such as React, Angular, Vue.js developing responsive web applications.
The ambition we seek:
• Eagerness to learn and ability to research solutions independently
• Clear understanding and ability to lead the team in SDLC best practices
• Agile mindset, embraces change and continuous learning
This is a new position within Ethos and it has so much potential for you to make it your own. Salary is 130k (neg). Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplementary benefit options. 401K matching after one year employment.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CLICK APPLY NOW!
Ethos Risk Services is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.