- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO and Sick Days
Ethos is looking to add a Client Services Specialist to the team.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm.
The Client Services Specialist will work internally to support Sales and Operations by entering new case assignments from
clients while cross selling and communicating with new and/or existing clients. They will work in a team environment and
will be expected to improve overall sales and success of the company. This is an entry level positions with potential for
growth to a variety of positions within the company.
This is not a remote position - only local candidates will be considered.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Data Entry of incoming client cases via email and/or phone
- Review and edit direct entry cases from clients
Other Duties May Include:
- Cross sell and conversion of client case orders to enhance results for the client case objectives
- Build and Maintain Strong Client Relationships
- Work with Client Services Specialist Team Lead to identify workflow efficiencies and customer experience enhancement
- Update and maintain Contact Management of clients in Evestigate
- Make outbound calls to verify information and accuracy of case objectives
- Maintain customer database in Evestigate and follow up on cases as necessary
- Occasionally identify and resolve client concerns
- Assist in communicating promotional/incentive programs
- Prepare and maintain support of trade show collateral/supplies for Account Managers
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to make outbound sales calls to prospects and clients
- Detailed oriented and able to quickly analyze, identify and communicate options to clients/prospects
Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a rapid workflow driven environment within a team of others
- Accurate typing skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting with daily client communication.