- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation and Sick Days
Ethos is looking to add a full-time In-House Fraud Investigator to our Digital Fraud Investigation department.
The In-House Fraud Investigator position collects data from social media sites and through background checks for clients and documents findings in the case management system.
- Conduct fraud investigations via social media including background checks and skip tracing
- Document all results of the investigation
- Draft investigative reports
- Degree seeking student in criminal justice, legal studies or related field or private investigative school training
- Experience in related investigative experience and the knowledge of proprietary databases, report writing, and social media investigations is required.
- Strong attention to details
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong computer and internet skills
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a creative and rapid thinker
Ethos is an employee focused organization where thoughts and ideas are welcomed and encouraged. We are energetic and fun! Our Company Culture Committee plans activities at least once a month for staff to take a break from the workday and enjoy camaraderie with fellow team mates. We give back to our surrounding community through stewardship functions several times a year.
If you are looking for a place to call your new work home, then Ethos is the place for you!