- 28-Oct-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Managed Care
- Lawrence, MA, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits package available
ELDER SERVICES OF THE MERRIMACK VALLEY, INC.
Position Responsibilities: The GSSC will conduct health and functional assessment for elders enrolled in Senior Care Organizations (SCO). The GSSC will also develop and monitor service plans to promote the client's overall health and independence. The GSSC will work with an interdisciplinary team to assure effective coordination and delivery of care in the member's home.
Essential Functions: (Core duties or tasks that are fundamental and not marginal to the performance of the job)
- Conducts initial and ongoing assessments on new members/enrollees and completes the required assessment tools and computer data entry.
- Collaborates with the SCO RNCM to develop community care plans.
- Supports and advocates for person centered planning.
- Arranges, coordinates and authorizes the provision of appropriate non-medical services.
- Finds resources and services in the community that support members independence and wellness.
- Monitors the outcomes of the developed community care plan.
- Acts as a liaison between the SCO and many ASAP disciplines.
- Participates in the organization and promotion of health related programs and activities.
- Attends Primary Care Team meetings and Member Discharge Meetings as required.
- Participates in Team meetings, Managed Care Clinical Meeting, Managed Care Staff Meetings, and activities as a team member.
- Other duties as assigned by Managed Care Program Manager
BA/BS in social work, human services or related field required; experience with Elders in a Health Care setting preferred; Strong written, verbal, computer and skills necessary to work successfully in an interdisciplinary team required. Bilingual capacity in Khmer required.
Hours: 37.5 per week