Develop and maintain overall product plans for the assigned product platforms, for this role it will be Equipment LIP Light Industrial Equipment MMA/TIG/MIG/MIG Multi Process. This requires a thorough review and analysis of current performance, portfolio health, market needs, trends, and other data
NAM LIP Revenue and Margin
Position Essential Functions:
- Responsible for <300 amp Power sources, Manual Plasma and PPE
- Drive Revenue and profitability
- Review and Execute pricing actions
- Drive RCCM's for chronic delivery problems
- Facilitate the demand planning process with exception Mgmt and field sales Intel.
- Ensure finished goods inventory policies align with market expectation
- Facilitate Finished goods E&O inventory disposition
- Monitor warranty and field service requests and escalate as required
- Field sales support for product knowledge
- Work with MARCOM to execute Marketing programs
- Monthly Deep dive on areas of under performance
- Documentation validation and sign off
- Engage CBS, GPM and Sourcing to launch VAVE projects as needed.
New Product Introduction
- Bring forth regional new product needs from field
- Support Global product development from DP0 to 5.
- Ensuring timely product needs validation and communication
- Product design validation and regional field test coordination
- Launch planning; ERP, Inventory, Internal and external communication.
- Problem resolution and coordination during initial launch phase
- Experience of 5-10 years in Product Management or Marketing
- Bachelors in Engineering or Marketing. MBA Preferred.
- Knowledge of Social Media marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to read and understand product spec and engineering drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (i.e. word, excel, access, power point, visio)
- Proficient in SAP, BW and JDE
- Continuous improvement acumen