Are you ready to take the reins of a Bend-based digital marketing agency? You will be backed by a well-established local media company with statewide reach and a top-notch Portland digital fulfillment agency. What you will bring to the table is the skill and demeanor to build a select C-suite clientele that will look to you for digital marketing expertise, strategic advice and an unwavering commitment to follow-through and measurable results. The successful candidate will have a strong, independent work ethic; possess an in-depth knowledge of digital products; be comfortable presenting digital solutions in seminar-type settings and be a creative thinker and strategist.
- Develop, launch and manage digital marketing channels through our fulfillment partner, ITZ on Target, with a focus on driving results for your clients
- Analyze, and share campaign results and best practices with management and client
- Drive continued optimization of new & existing campaigns
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to define objectives, develop/execute strategies and ensure a consistent customer experience across all product
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing major accounts
- Conduct digital marketing seminars for local and regional business clients
- Train others within the company on current & new digital best practices, product knowledge and sales techniques
- Work in the beautiful city of Bend, located in Central Oregon.
To be successful, you'll need 3+ years of digital marketing experience with working knowledge in paid social, streaming media and content marketing, a bachelor's degree in marketing or a combination of like experience and education.
Whiteboard Media is a subsidiary of Central Oregon Media Group and associated with The Bulletin and BendBulletin.com, a locally owned and managed company.
When applying, upload both a resume and letter of interest.