- Lehi, UT, USA
- Full Time
Stock, Commission, Team Overrides, Bonuses, & Standard Benefits coming in 2022
Do you have experience selling solar, but tired of working with companies that cannot fulfill your installs?
When the solar company you sold so much for goes public, how much do/did you make?
Or when the company lost control and spiraled, what happened to your hard-earned commissions?
You probably have experienced many or even most of the following:
- Slow installation time frames- no control, no licensing, no say.
- Chargebacks from slow design, permitting, and installs - not your fault, but you still pay
- Poorly-run operations and/or lack of tools/systems = lack of communication or visibility
- No support or training, in exchange for "higher" pay
- Being 1099 = unforeseen and extra costs, harder to overcome customer doubts when you aren't even an employee
- Extra hassle dealing with tree removal, roofs, custom items, electrical work, etc.
- Residential only. Solar PV only. Only way to "help" the customer is to lower your price.
- No ability to do commercial deals, or if you can little pay.
- No custom systems. No pergolas. No carports. No awnings. No split systems, trackers, ground mounts, or certain types of roofs.
- Pressure to sell at maximum PPW
- Fake EE. No, those smart therms and a few LEDs do not shave more than a few percent of usage.
- Limited access to the best lenders
- No stock, no scalability, no profit-sharing = little to no growth, just grind & repeat
- Proposals take forever, are innacurate
- Lack of training and missing skills - only incentive is to charge more/make more
- Lack of new leads or quality leads
- Long, tiring trips to "hot" markets, when most of the people on your street still do not have solar
- Hard to balance doors and appointments with high turnover
- Lack of quality or results from door-knockers that stick
- Overall result for customer is a poor experience, little to ZERO referrals
Did we miss anything? Probably; you get it though.
We can confidently say that we solve every item on that list. If you love helping people and have averaged between $250 ~ $1000/kW plus overrides, you will do better financially with our program. Contact us immediately for details if this fits you!
If you love charging people max PPW, don't care what happens to them, and don't plan to change along with the industry, enjoy the solar coaster and your grind-fest blitz trips. Not concerned about what happens when the ITC fazes out? Good! Why plan or improve anything, right? Keep doing what you are doing, and don't worry about calling us!