"Genuine Direct" Associate Lead Setter, Customer Service/Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Energi Solutions provides clean, renewable solutions so you can take control of your environment, so that you can make a difference, so that you're living a clean, renewable lifestyle. Freedom from rising energy costs and access to clean air and water - that's what it means to enjoy a clean, renewable lifestyle. Making a difference in the world by living a clean, renewable lifestyle - that matters.
Introduction / About You
Customer Service/Lead Setter/Outside Sales/Solar
If you have a background in the hospitality, restaurant, solar, or retail industries, you may be a good fit for our entry-level Energi Associate position. We are looking for those people with SUPERB people skills to help us with our clients.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to diversify our company further.
- Ability to Start Immediately or in Less than 2 Weeks - Training Classes Starting ASAP!
- Team-Oriented with Leadership Ability, if Seeking Management Level Positions
- Great Communications Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Great Attitude, Personality, and Problem Solver
- Your Primary Role is to Educate Customers, ask them Questions about their Home, and Set Up an Appointment with a Sales Manager to See if they Can Qualify for Money-Saving Home Upgrades
- Introduce Customers to Green Equipment that Qualifies for Local and Federal Incentives
- Reliable Vehicle
- iPhone or iPad with Data or Ability to Tether (iOS Only)
- 18 Years or Older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Presentable Appearance and Hygiene (Company will Provide Polo's)
- If you are a ROCKSTAR with people, we want to meet you!
- W2 Position at $20 per Hour Plus Bonus/Commission Potential
- Plus, Bonus per Appointment Completed
- Plus, Bonus per Appointment Sold
- Opportunity to Earn Additional Commissions on Self-Generated Sales
- Paid 2-Weeks of Training (at Minimum Wage)
- Average Entry-Level Consultant Earns $70,000+ Per Year
- Part-Time (Minimum 25 Hours Per Week) and Full-Time Positions Available
- Minimum 5 Hours Per Day (Evening Hours 3-8pm Preferred)