Sales Manager, earn $150K Plus, Sales Leadership Experience Wanted!
Energi Solutions provides clean, renewable solutions so you can take control of your environment, so that you can make a difference, so that you're living a clean, renewable lifestyle. Freedom from rising energy costs and access to clean air and water - that's what it means to enjoy a clean, renewable lifestyle. Making a difference in the world by living a clean, renewable lifestyle - that matters.
Introduction / About You
Energi Solutions is looking for great leadership to add more to our company. Leadership is important here at Energi. Leadership allows us to fulfill our purpose more than any other trait. Our purpose is to help people change their lives. We believe that renewable energy has the power to do just that. We also feel strongly that clean air and water, can and has changed the lives of our employees, as they accomplish their goals and make their lives better! Our culture is to do what it takes to get a result and we want to surround ourselves with leaders that have the same desire to win!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to diversify our company further.
- Sales Managers Hire, Train and Manage their Sales Teams within their Territory
- This Position is to Split Between Managing/Supporting a Lead Setting Team (10-20%), Recruiting/Training (10-20%), Generating Leads (10-20%) & Closing In-Home Sales Appointments (40%-70%)
- Manage a Team of 3-5 Genuine Direct Associates
- Recruit and Hire New Associate Genuine Direct Talent
- Train New Talent
- Coach and Develop, Individual Employees and the Team, to Achieve their Maximum Potential Daily
- Set Daily and Weekly Goals with each Employee
- Provide a Level of Accountability to Achieve a Desired Result
- Team-Oriented with Leadership Ability
- In-Home Sales Experience
- Consultative Selling Experience
- Experienced in Closing Sales Same Day
- Ability to Use and Manage CRM Tools
- Great Communications Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Great Attitude, Personality, and Problem Solver
- Introduce Homeowners to Green Equipment that Qualifies for Local and Federal Incentives
- Reliable Vehicle
- iPad with Data or Ability to Tether (iOS Only)
- 18 Years or Older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Presentable Appearance and Hygiene (Company will Provide Polo's)
- W2 Position with Salary DOE Plus Bonus/Commission Potential
- Plus, Commission per Appointment Sold
- Plus, Team Production Override
- Opportunity to Earn Additional Commissions on Self-Generated Sales
- Average Sales Manager Earns $150,000+ Per Year
- Full-Time (40 Hours Per Week)
- Flexible Schedule (Ideal between 10am-8pm)