- 02-Sep-2022 to 02-Oct-2027 (EST)
- Install Technician
- Bradenton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Are you an HVAC Install expert who is passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Elite Heating and Air!
Who are we?
We are Elite Heating and Air. For over 30 years, we've been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Elite Heating and Air guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What do our HVAC Install Technicians do?
Our technicians go into clients' homes to install new residential heating and cooling systems.
What do we offer?
- With our tools, resources and training, our technicians are able to make up to $100,000.00 per year - we offer a very competitive base salary and bonus program that rewards you for your hard work and customer service!
- We offer consistent and reliable, full-time, year-round work.
- Flexible scheduling Everything from 9-5 to 4-10's with flexible days of the week.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path - 150 hours of training per year!
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within! Most of our leaders started in the truck!
- Qualified technicians will be sponsored for Journeyman license and NATE certifications.
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and/or Dependent Care Expenses
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- Experience as an HVAC Install Technician
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
Are you ready to join our team?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this HVAC Installation Technician position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!