- 09-Mar-2023 to 07-Apr-2023 (EST)
- Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Palm Springs, FL, USA
- per hour
- Full Time
The Customer Resource Specialist is responsible for receiving a high volume of inbound calls, scheduling appointments, and providing Child Care Resource & Referral (CCRR) resources to clients. Maintaining accurate information about families in the Statewide Data System, screening applicants for financial assistance eligibility and maintaining current information of funding available. This position requires a candidate who is bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish proficiently.
HOURS: Monday - Thursday (8:00AM - 5:30PM) with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break, Friday (8:00AM-12:00PM).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year College or university.
- Current ELCPBC Employees may be eligible to waive specific position requirements.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish proficiently, required.
- 1 year of experience providing resources, explaining services, screening for eligibility or related experience is required.
- 1 year of experience in a call center or customer service environment handling high volume of calls or incoming customers, preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented with a compassionate customer service mindset: empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively.
This position is designated as Telecommute. This position may require 20% or less local daily travel in Palm Beach County to Palm Beach County offices or other locations for meetings, trainings, and other required duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily attendance on time and as scheduled, is a required critical need, with the ability to work flexible hours on nights and weekends when required.
- Conduct client interviews by phone to assess customer's needs and to identify available community resources to meet the identified needs.
- Screens potential clients for eligibility for state and/or local funding by comparing customer information to program requirements.
- Responds to requests for information from clients/providers in a timely manner and within the client confidentiality guidelines.
- Input and review client information in the Enhanced Field System (EFS) database.
- Schedule meetings using appointment setting software.
- Review files monthly for accuracy, completeness, and any other requirements of funding sources.
- Assist with provider inquiries regarding program payment guidelines and regulations.
- Investigates complaints as required.
- Achieve and maintain Level 1 and Level 2 CCR&R certification within four months of employment.
- May Serve as presenter on ELCPBC internal and social media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary to maintain the success of the organization, as determined by management.
COMPUTER/OFFICE/TELECOMMUTE SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to complete mandatory in office trainings and attend meetings when required.
- This position requires high speed internet access that can be maintained daily, at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload) when working in a secure home location.
- Basic understanding of how to troubleshoot computer and internet issues.
- Must be Tech savvy overall, using cloud-based systems, IOS, Windows 8 and 10, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Telecommute or work from home experience preferred. Comfortable with working remotely and using/setting up computer equipment such as laptop and monitor.
- Knowledge of general office procedures of basic operational tasks, including answering phones, using email, using computerized and online systems to perform daily work.
No Recruiters Please