- 06-Jun-2022 to 06-Jul-2022 (EST)
- Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Full Time
This position provides support to enhance the Programs Department to achieve the Coalitions' objectives. performing program tasks and provides support to all Coalition service areas related to the Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County's day-to-day operations with a focus on project implementation, and program department interdepartmental support. This position will also perform a range of support activities to assist with the daily program operations of the organization, assisting with departmental projects and monthly meetings, answering questions, and performing routine administrative support as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in coordination of identified projects with direction from Director of Programs-Projects.
- Works with the team to support with tracking department project, tasks, and meetings.
- Collect data pertaining to program initiatives and enter data into single database for analysis, and reporting
- Communicates directly with external customers to offer technical assistance, coordinate program initiatives
- Coordinate interdepartmental on identified projects. Serves as a liaison between all employees involved in the project.
- Maintains calendar and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides assistance with project activities to include but not limited to schedules meetings, prepares project documents, presentations and meeting minutes.
- Maintain program department purchase orders, to include tracking, interdepartmental communication, and support.
- Assists in the administration of the training calendar, training registration, and training completion process with external and internal customers.
- May serve as a presenter on ELCPBC internet-based platforms such as but not limited to Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Go-To Webinar.
- Must be able to work on a consistent basis with regular attendance and punctuality and be willing and able to handle all the duties and responsibilities of this position daily.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary to maintain the success of the organization, as determined by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires successful completion of the level 2 background screening standards as set forth in 435.04, F.S. and drug screening as the Coalition is a drug free workplace.
- Valid Florida driver's license is required, a good driving record and automobile insurance, as required by the Early Learning Coalition driving policy.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Daily attendance on time and as scheduled is required with the ability to work flexible hours with possible nights and weekends when required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business or Education from an accredited four-year College or university in a related field, required.
- At least one year experience offering program support in planning, coordinating, development, and implementation of projects
- Proven skills using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange environment. Experience or knowledge of Box/Drop Box and Android IOS, Windows 8 & 10 is a plus.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish or Creole proficiently is preferred.
- This position requires a candidate who can work remotely and in an office setting, with the ability to complete mandatory in office trainings and attend meetings when required.
- This position requires 25% or less local daily travel to Palm Beach County office locations for meetings, trainings and as needed for other required duties.
No Recruiters Please