- 05-May-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Palm Springs, FL, USA
- Full Time
The Call Center Specialist is responsible for receiving a high volume of inbound calls, scheduling appointments and providing resources to clients. Inputting accurate information into various systems and providing information about the services available. A high level of customer service is required. This position requires a candidate who is Bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish or Creole proficiently.
HOURS: Monday - Thursday (8:00AM - 5:30PM) with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break, (Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily attendance on time and as scheduled is required.
- Answer calls, schedule appointments, send and receive email.
- Provide general information about available resources.
- Assist with gathering detailed information accurately.
- Responds to requests for information from clients/providers in a timely manner.
- Input information into Database systems.
- Schedule appointments using appointment setting software.
- Enter and update files.
- Assist with provider inquiries.
- Performs other duties that may be necessary to maintain the success of the organization, as determined by management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak in English and Spanish or Creole proficiently, required.
- Must be customer service oriented with a compassionate customer service mindset: empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Data entry and typing skills, the ability to type swiftly and accurately.
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively.
- Six months related of experience in a call center or customer service environment handling high volume of calls or incoming customers, preferred.
COMPUTER/OFFICE/TELECOMMUTE SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to complete mandatory in office trainings and attend meetings when required.
- This position requires high speed internet access that can be maintained daily, at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload) when working in a secure home location.
- Basic understanding of how to troubleshoot computer and internet issues.
- Must be Tech savvy overall, using cloud-based systems, IOS, Windows 8 and 10, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.)
- Telecommute or work from home experience preferred. Comfortable with working remotely and using/setting up computer equipment such as laptop and monitor.
- Knowledge of general office procedures of basic operational tasks, including answering phones, using email, using computerized and online systems to perform daily work.
This position is designated as Telecommute. This position may require 20% or less local daily travel in Palm Beach County to Palm Beach County offices or other locations for meetings, trainings and other required duties.
Setting: Designated off-site workspace at home. This workspace environment should be free of interruptions and distractions that would affect work performance
No Recruiters Please