- A 100% PREMIUM PAID - FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE for the Employee includes: Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D and Short & Long Term Disability & 100% premium paid Group Life for spouse and dependents, along with voluntary Vision, Life & FSA.
- 60% Paid Premiums for Dependents which includes - Medical and Dental, along with voluntary Vision & Life.
- 11 PAID HOLIDAYS PER YEAR
- An Additional Two (2) Weeks of Vacation and One (1) Week of Sick Leave per Year
- Retirement with a 6% Match
- Enjoy your Summer Off with this Full - Time Seasonal Position
- Great Career Development with Upward Movement Opportunities
- Starts at $11.64 per hour
EICAP is committed to the promise that "every child, regardless of circumstances at birth, has the ability to reach their full potential".
The Assistant Teacher assists the Lead Teacher in providing a supportive, safe, enriched learning environment for children, parents, volunteers, and team members. You will also promote a respectful, sensitive, and proactive approach to each child and his/her family and uses multi-cultural and anti-bias materials in the classroom in order to prepare children for successful transition to kindergarten. In addition, you will assist in promoting social competence, fostering emotional health, enhancing physical growth, and increasing cognitive skills of each child in the class, with particular emphasis on literacy and learning numbers.
- High school diploma or Equivalency Degree (GED) and
- The ability to obtain the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential with EICAP's guidance within 24 months of hire
- Preferred an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Preferred experience working with children 0 - 3 years, but will train the right individual
- Must pass a Health and Welfare Enhanced Background Check
- Must pass a Tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Must complete a physical exam
- The ability to become CPR and First Aid certified through EICAP's training program
Helping People, Changing Lives!
Learn more about us at: www.eicap.org
EICAP is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For assistance or accommodations applying for a position with EICAP, please contact the Human Resources department at: 208-522-5370