- A 100% PREMIUM PAID - FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE for the Employee includes: Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D and Short & Long Term Disability & 100% premium paid Group Life for spouse and dependents, along with voluntary Vision, Life & FSA.
- 60% Paid Premiums for Dependents which includes - Medical and Dental, along with voluntary Vision & Life.
- 11 PAID HOLIDAYS PER YEAR
- An Additional Two (2) Weeks of Vacation and One (1) Week of Sick Leave per Year
- Retirement with a 3% Match
- Great Career Development with Upward Movement Opportunities
- Starts at $11.36 per hour
EICAP is committed to the promise that "every child, regardless of circumstances at birth, has the ability to reach their full potential".
The primary purpose of the Lead Cook position in the Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership Head Start Program is to prepare and serve food in accordance with the USDA Child Care Food Program regulations, Idaho State Department of Education, federal, state, and local regulations, and guidelines. The Cook is responsible for providing quality food service to children using accepted menu planning, purchasing, food production, and food service principles.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a food handlers permit
- Experience in food preparation and serving for a large group
- Local Health District (6 or 7) food supervisors' course, 3 hours.
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of Liability insurance for personal vehicle.
- Food handler course (levels I and II) and record keeping experience.
- Must pass a Health and Welfare Enhanced Background Check
- Must pass a Tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Must complete a physical exam
- The ability to become CPR and First Aid certified through EICAP's training program
Changing Lives and Inspiring Hope!
Learn more about us at: www.eicap.org
EICAP is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For assistance or accommodations applying for a position with EICAP, please contact the Human Resources department at: 208-522-5370