- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH PRESCHOOL AGE CHILDREN AND GET FULL BENEFITS!!
- A 100% PREMIUM PAID - FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE for the Employee includes: Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D and Short & Long Term Disability & 100% premium paid Group Life for spouse and dependents, along with voluntary Vision, Life & FSA.
- 60% Paid Premiums for Dependents which includes - Medical and Dental, along with voluntary Vision & Life.
- 11 PAID HOLIDAYS PER YEAR
- An Additional Two (2) Weeks of Vacation and One (1) Week of Sick Leave per Year
- Retirement with a 3% Match
- Great Career Development with Upward Movement Opportunities
- Starts at $10.50 per hour
EICAP is committed to the promise that "every child, regardless of circumstances at birth, has the ability to reach their full potential".
This position assists the lead, assistant teacher, and lead cook when needed, in providing a supportive, safe, clean and enriched learning environment for children, parents, volunteers and team members. In some cases, this position is scheduled to work one on one with a particular student.
- High school diploma or Equivalency Degree (GED) and
- Preferred experience working with children 0-5
- Must pass a Health and Welfare Enhanced Background Check
- Must pass a Tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Must complete a physical exam
- The ability to become CPR and First Aid certified through EICAP's training program
Changing Lives and Inspiring Hope!
Learn more about us at: www.eicap.org
EICAP is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For assistance or accommodations applying for a position with EICAP, please contact the Human Resources department at: 208-522-5370