- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life, 4o1k match
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support.
We are currently looking to fill the challenging and rewarding position of Chemical Treatment Technician. We are seeking individuals with strong work ethic and willingness to learn and take initiative. Full time benefits include: excellent health coverage, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation & holidays and 4o1(k) match.
- Paid, company provided training.
First shift Monday-Friday, competitive pay at a stable company!
Load, unload, process hazardous and nonhazardous waste materials at a permitted waste treatment facility independently or with supervision.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (non-inclusive):
This position is physical in nature and requires: walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 70 pounds), carrying, pushing/pulling, and twisting. This position involves working with and around chemicals & environmental contaminants. Work is performed in outdoor and indoor environments and workers are subject to heat and cold while donning required PPE. At times, the technician may be required to wear a full or half face respirator.
DETAILS OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Processing of hazardous waste safely in accordance with company procedures and EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations
- Moving drums, including safe operation of a fork truck
- Utilize barcode system to Review laboratory data to determine proper handling and disposal of materials
- Responsible for keeping operating areas, walls, pipes and floor in a clean and safe condition
- Perform chemical compatibility checks to prevent reactions and other issues
- Performs work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets