- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Laborer to work at our processing facility, unloading trailers and moving materials to designated areas. We are looking for team members with attention to detail and willingness to learn! Full time benefits include excellent health coverage, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 4o1(k), paid vacation & holidays. Competitive pay. Company provided training on first shift, with movement to a second shift in the future.
This position is physical in nature and may involve: walking, standing, climbing, bending, lifting, carrying and pushing/pulling. May include working with: chemicals & environmental contaminants, heat & cold in outdoor environments, noise, and fumes.
Operate a powered forklift truck and/or pallet jack to transport materials in and between departments, from operation to operation in accordance with written or verbal instructions, and to load and unload trucks with materials or supplies.
- Offload material from trailers using pallet jack and/or forklift, using care to position loads to ensure safe storage and transportation.
- Position loads for storage in warehouse or in designated staging area.
- Conduct routine maintenance of forklift and report issues to supervisor.
- Assist in reconditioning drums, buckets, and totes for reuse and assembling/disassembling boxes as needed.
- Cleaning and maintaining work spaces.
- Ensuring safe and clear work environment is maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good eye/hand coordination and good motor skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- General knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, push/pull to load drums weighing in excess of 500 lbs, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of times to store, retrieve, and deliver supplies.
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets