- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life, 4o1k
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support. We strongly support improving the quality of life for our employees and the community.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Electrician. We are seeking individuals with strong work ethic and willingness to learn and take initiative. Full time benefits include: excellent health coverage, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, matching 4o1(k), paid vacation & holidays.
The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in buildings and assist with troubleshooting and correcting maintenance on machinery and equipment.
DETAILS OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings and equipment.
- Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replaces conduit, circuit breakers and wiring as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals and drawings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electrician's license required.
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets