- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support.
We are currently seeking a Custodian / Janitor to work at our processing facility.
The custodian will clean, stock and perform minor maintenance throughout the facility.
- Performs general cleaning and janitorial duties in the common areas of the building.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs or unclogging drains.
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and break rooms.
- Maintains a neat and orderly janitors' room; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- Washes windows and mirrors.
- Sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Examines common areas for deficiencies such as spills and leaks from appliances.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the Office Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning products.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the facility clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff and visitors in a courteous manner.
- Prolonged periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets