- Marion, VA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support. We strongly support improving the quality of life for our employees and the community. We are currently looking to fill the challenging and rewarding position of Technical Sales Representative to support sales growth for our Marion, VA location and our Cincinnati, OH Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility.
The Technical Sales Representative must be a motivated, dedicated individual to target new generator direct business in the waste disposal industry. He/she will be a knowledgebase of the company's services to offer the best sales experience to prospective clients. This position requires a hunter's mentality and the ability to prospect new accounts by utilizing EEI's treatment technologies. The ideal candidate needs to be able to identify the value proposition that EEI offers to new waste disposal customers. A book of generator direct business will be considered a huge plus. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in the hazardous waste industry with a proven track record of continued sales growth.
- Responsible for conducting day to day sales for the company in a manner that will maximize revenue and profit margin.
- Maintain accurate, up to date records of the sales activity including sales reports, customer data sheets, aging reports, weekly itineraries.
- Coordinates with various EEI departments to ensure the customer is serviced properly.
- Promotes a positive work environment focusing on a team approach.
- Provides guidance to customers in completing accurate waste characterization on the prescribed EEI Waste Profile.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and conventions and trade shows as directed.
- Solicits orders from established and prospective accounts while maintaining a level of contact consistent with the revenue potential.
- Assists customers in total waste disposal and cleanup needs through inspection of individual plant operations and follow-up recommendations with the customer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Great customer service skill and follow up required.
- Proficient in use of computer hardware and software, including Microsoft office and Sage preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required; 2- or 4-year degree in science or related field preferred.
- Salary: commensurate with experience.
- Ideally, the Candidate should live in VA, Southern, OH, WV or KY. Other locations may be considered based on the candidate's experience and ability.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with RCRA, OSHA and DOT regulations as they apply to the hazardous waste industry.
This is a full time position offering competitive pay, excellent medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance plan along with paid holidays, sick and vacation benefits.
Learn more about the great things we do at: www.eeienv.com
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets