Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support. We strongly support improving the quality of life for our employees and the community. We are currently looking to fill the challenging and rewarding position of Administrative Assistant to support operations for our Marion, VA location.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities of the administrative assistant are professional writing, staff support, clerical/computer work, research, report preparation, light accounting, and customer relations. Assignments are routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with general work instructions and established office practices, procedures, and precedents. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access is required.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Performs clerical activities such as data entry, communications, mailing, filing, printing.
- Answers routine telephone inquiries concerning operation of the department. Maintains and updates the filing system.
- Assists Office Manager with paperwork related to shipments as needed.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years experience of secretarial and general office experience.
- Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques used in recordkeeping systems.
- Ability to perform a variety of clerical assignments requiring considerable exercise of independent judgment.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with RCRA, OSHA and DOT regulations a plus.
This is a part time position offering competitive pay and paid holidays.
Learn more about the great things we do at: www.eeienv.com
Environmental Enterprises Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.