- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support. We strongly support improving the quality of life for our employees and the community.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Shredder Operator. We are seeking individuals with strong work ethic and willingness to learn and take initiative. Full time benefits include: excellent health coverage, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
Process consumer products through an industrial shredder.
- Perform safe operation of industrial shredder to process consumer goods for treatment and disposal.
- Perform routine maintenance in a safe manner and troubleshoot unit with high attention to detail.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
- Performs other tasks as directed by Chemical Treatment Foreman or Plant Manager.
- Perform work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete company provided training program and at least two months of on the job training.
- 24 or 40 Hour Hazwoper certificate preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, including respirator.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets