- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision. life
Environmental Enterprises, Inc. is a specialty environmental management and disposal company. We are dedicated to protecting the environment by providing quality environmental services, recycling options, and waste disposal at competitive rates through innovative technologies and superior technical support.
We are currently seeking a Chemical Treatment Annex Technician to work at our processing facility, providing labor and expertise to properly sort and process waste streams for treatment, storage and disposal.
This position is physical in nature and may involve: walking, standing, climbing, bending, lifting, carrying and pushing/pulling. May include working with: chemicals & environmental contaminants, high levels of heat & cold in outdoor environments, noise, and fumes.
Perform treatment of waste at the direction of the Annex Supervisor.
- Load, unload and process waste safely in accordance with company, federal and state regulations and protocols.
- Perform basic spill cleanup and housekeeping duties as needed.
- Operate a forklift in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area, including walls, pipes and floors.
- Performs other tasks as directed Annex Supervisor.
- Utilize knowledge of applicable EPA, DOT, and OSHA permit regulations.
- Perform work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of experience or less.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, including respirator.
- 24 or 40 Hour Hazwoper certificate preferred.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
Environmental Enterprises Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets