- 20-Sep-2022 to 31-Jan-2023 (EST)
- Customer Care
- Boone, NC, USA
- Part Time
JOB SUMMARY / DESCRIPTION
The Customer Care Administrator provides support to ECRS customers and the ECRS Customer Care team by assisting with sales procedures and administrative duties. The Customer Care Administrator assists with sales outreach initiatives, process sales orders and return credits, update customer records, generate and distribute leads for the team, and other duties that support ECRS sales goals. The Customer Care Administrator plays a central role within the department that allows for optimal departmental efficiency and adequate support for the team and ECRS customers. Providing sales and administrative support allows the Customer Care team to efficiently generate revenue to meet ECRS sales goals.
- Manage all administrative duties for the Customer Care team, including scheduling customer meetings, updating spreadsheets to track customer outreach initiatives, assisting with updating customer records, etc.
- Responsible for handling the complete ordering process for consumables and high-turn inventory orders, including use of ECRS ticket management system and ERP.
- Review, update, and track the status of pending sales orders and return credits.
- Aid in compiling sales reports as needed.
- Coordinate communications between customers and Customer Care team.
- Manage the Customer Care ticket queue to ensure all tickets have been assigned and customers are assisted in a timely manner.
- Assist with customer outreach efforts.
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvement to sales practices.
- Maintain product offerings and services and assist with promoting them to customers as required.
- Manage Return Credits and identify trends with returned products.
- Assist with collecting payment for past due invoices.
- Identify and report sales trends.
- Increase overall customer satisfaction and service level times.
- Generate leads for Customer Care Team Members.
- Collaborate with team members on sales initiatives.
- Assist management team members and executives as needed.
- High school diploma is required but an Associate or bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- High degree of organization and ability to handle multiple objectives at once.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Team player attitude and history of team collaboration.
- Sales experience is not required, but preferred.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
ECRS is a fast-paced, progressive technology company with a wide range of opportunities for quality-oriented, career-minded individuals. Geographically situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ECRS offers the unique opportunity high-tech career in a resort college town setting. The ECRS family is made up of energetic, outgoing professionals who love what they do for a living. They are courteous, knowledgeable people who strive for excellence in everything they do. ECRS employees work together in dynamic teams to create, sell, install, and support our best-in-class retail automation solutions.
ECRS is a no-mask requirement and no-vaccination requirement culture.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is a key reason as to why we're successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity and competence will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.