- 27-Jul-2021 to 01-Sep-2021 (EST)
- Professional Services
- NC, USA
- Full Time
Health, 401k, Life, LTD, PTO, Sick, Holiday
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services - Implementation Team
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Professional Services
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
JOB SUMMARY / DESCRIPTION:
The Project Manager position is responsible for the project management services ECRS provides for Point-of-Sale rollouts in order to ensure that the customer implementation process runs efficiently and meets expectations. The Project Manager works as a liaison between the ECRS Sales, Deployment, Support, Development, QA and Marketing departments and the customer. The Project Manager coordinates all installation-related activities for new and existing customers that require on-site management including, but not limited to, database construction, credit card processing setup, register area preparation, and networking and power management.
GOAL / OBJECTIVE OF ROLE:
To ensure the proper, thorough, and successful implementation of Catapult hardware and software for new and existing customers.
- Organizes introductory meetings with the Sales Operations Manager and customer to understand and review the project once a signed contract and deposit are received.
- Works with assigned customer accounts to determine goals and objectives.
- Creates project tickets showing task assignments for all parties involved with the customer's implementation. These tickets show task responsibilities and associated target dates and must be monitored and updated regularly.
- Monitors support tickets as they are opened during the Installation process. Communicates with customer on progress toward resolution and facilitates interdepartmental communication.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings between the customer and representatives of ECRS departments.
- Works with the Deployment team to ensure that equipment is ordered and shipped in a timely manner.
- Assists with documenting specific customer requirements when new product enhancements are required.
- Works with the Development and Sales teams to prepare estimates and specifications following the Contractual Commitment Corporate Policy.
- Manages timelines for contractual commitments and keeps customer informed.
- Manages phased rollouts for multi-store sites that require multiple on-site visits for installation and training.
- Schedule training and installation resources to meet the implementation schedule.
- Keeps an updated installation schedule for Deployment and Support departments to view (this will be a Google calendar/spreadsheet updated by the Project Manager assigned to the project).
- Initiates projects with the Services Department when new requirements arise for credit card processors.
- Conducts post-implementation project summary meetings with customers to review the process, project results, and customer satisfaction level with the project execution.
- Two-year degree or equivalent prior experience
- Business or IT courses are a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
- Planning and project management experience
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of timeline commitments and deliverables
- Strong personal desire to produce high quality work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with the flexibility to meet changing needs
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
ECRS is a fast-paced, progressive technology company with a wide range of opportunities for quality-oriented, career-minded individuals. Geographically situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ECRS offers the unique opportunity high-tech career in a resort college town setting. The ECRS family is made up of energetic, outgoing professionals who love what they do for a living. They are courteous, knowledgeable people who strive for excellence in everything they do. ECRS employees work together in dynamic teams to create, sell, install, and support our best-in-class retail automation solutions.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is a key reason as to why we're successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity and competence will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.