- 01-May-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Charlotte, MI, USA
- 15.00-18.00 Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Paid time off, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
Nurse Aide Training-No Experience Needed
Eaton County Health and Rehabilitaion Services (ECHRS) is dedicated to providing exceptional short-term rehabilitation, long-term health care, and outpatient therapy programs through innovation, education, and evidence-based practice.
We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! If you have a passion of caring for people and are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported, and challenged, we invite you to apply.
Provides support and assistance to Nursing Department and Staff:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs the following duties listed and others as required to improve the standard of life for our residents. This list does not include all duties required but to serve as a basis of expectations. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at any time
Reports to Charge Nurse any changes in resident's physical or mental health and completes appropriate documentation.
Responsible for feeding, bathing, dressing, moving, oral hygiene and providing of other physical needs of the residents in accordance with established policy and procedure.
Provides maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks and maintains good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas.
Responsible to keep the facility clean, orderly and safe.
Interacts with residents to determine their needs and booster their self-esteem with words of encouragement and support.
Attends a minimum 12 hours per year in-service and/or training programs to remain current on changing State or Federal requirements on Health Care, Infections Diseases and others.
Maintain public relations.
Provide services to our residents regardless to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual preference or source of payment.
Responsible to assure the safety of the residents and staff by:
- Picking up unsafe items off the floor and wiping up spills.
- Keeping fire exits clear.
- Making sure that residents and staff get help when needed.
- Removing all broken equipment from use and reporting same to the maintenance department.
- Knowing the location of all emergency equipment and fire extinguishers.
- Following Fire and Tornado Procedures
- Report all incidents by completing an incident report.
Following Infection Control Procedures:
- Keep work area clean.
- Collect and properly bag soiled items.
- Store supplies in appropriate areas.
- Frequently wash hands to prevent the transfer of infection and germs.
- Practice universal precautions.
Observe and report health and maintenance problems to one's immediate supervisor so as to arrange for corrective action.
Maintaining equipment by proper use, cleaning and reporting equipment to be serviced.
Staff members are expected to be clean and neat, and to adhere to the uniform policy, including the wearing of hair restraints when needed.
Monitors resident for any changes in skin condition/sensitivity, pain during movements or other problem areas and reports same to the charge nurse.
Responsible for cleaning and trimming resident's fingernails and toenails and reporting any podiatry needs to the charge nurse.
Completes resident weights and designated re-weights.
Assists with meals in the resident dining room.
Marks dentures, eyeglasses and razors of new residents.
May perform other duties as assigned
Must complete a sponsored State Approved Nursing Assistant program.