- 10-Dec-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Charlotte, MI, USA
Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services (ECHRS) is looking for RNs
and LPNs. Their primary purpose is to provide direct nursing care to the
residents and patients in a skilled nursing facility, in addition to supervising
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Genuine interest in geriatric work.
- Ability to cooperate with others (residents, their families and visitors).
- Flexibility - capable of adapting to frequent changes in routine.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current
registration/licensing with the State Board of Nursing Examiners
Located in Charlotte, Michigan, Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation
Services is an award winning, non-profit health organization with multiple
service lines including long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, and
Full time employees benefit from health, vision, and dental insurance;
pension plans; long and short term disability; paid time off; overtime and
holiday pay as well as many other incentives.