Our in-person manufacturing office in Cranston, RI currently has an immediate full-time job opening for Manufacturing Admin. The candidate will only have customer interaction on the telephone. The office abides by all COVID Safety Guidelines and Protocols.
We are looking for committed, experienced people to join our team.
Manufacturing accounting and inventory system experience a plus
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Admin include:
- Administrative tasks (including faxing, filing, data entry, and scanning)
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Work with customer service to process orders and scan documentation
- Data entry of customer sales orders
- Reconciling Sales and Purchasing documentation
- Process inventory control documentation
Requirements of the Manufacturing Admin:
- Professional presentation
- Strong organizational skills. Work closely with production and shipping.
- Understands the importance of detail and accuracy. Ensure data integrity.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the job
- Dependability and punctuality are essential characteristics for a qualified candidate
- Must have excellent communication skills with team members and customers
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Full-time position on 1st shift.
Great Company Benefits Offered.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE!
Please send your Resume & Salary Requirements.
No walk-ins or phone calls, please!
As an EOE/AA employer, our company will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time