- 08-Oct-2021 to 07-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Revenue Cycle
- Huntington, WV, USA
- Full Time
e4 is a Healthcare Consulting firm based in Philadelphia established in 2006. We currently have a growing staff that represent us at healthcare organizations across the US with a large presence in the mid-Atlantic region. We provide healthcare IT and operational support. Our services include project management and SME support for system implementations and conversions, including Clinical, HIM, CDI, Coding, IT and Rev Cycle.
e4 Services is looking for qualified Soarian Financial consultants to join our team for upcoming work.
- Full life cycle implementation of Soarian financials at multiple sites – charge services is a must, scheduling, registration, and/or patient accounting desired.
- Strong configuration knowledge in service and price catalog masters, reimbursement and payer contracts, payer/health plan master, contract master, operational hierarchy, receivables groups, fee schedule master files, billing periods, and GL master.
- Create and maintain service catalog, price list catalog, service map files related to meet specific payer requirements.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong configuration knowledge master files such as health professionals, encounter providers, encounter locations, accommodation charge rules, manage Soarian Financials organizations master files.
- Strong patient access configuration knowledge for outpatient admission process, labor and delivery, ED, treatment series, enterprise scheduling, patient check-in/out and encounter automation etc. desired.
- Work with ePremis to manage the eligibility, claims and revenue reconciliation.
- Studying existing process and document process changes with new Soarian Financial implementation.
- Prepare build plans and integration test scripts for Soarian financials upgrades and facility add ons.
- Develop and execute unit, system, and integrated test scripts.
- Experience using Cerner testing tools
- Understand and train business users on worklists and error log remediation.
- Support the Business Users after go live.
e4 Services policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. e4 Services is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!