- 27-Apr-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
e4 is a Healthcare Consulting firm based in Philadelphia established in 2006. We currently have a growing staff that represent us at healthcare organizations across the US with a large presence in the mid-atlantic region. We provide healthcare IT and operational support. Our services include project management and SME support for system implementations and conversions, including Clinical, HIM, CDI, Coding, IT and Rev Cycle.
We currently are working with a number of clients for future opportunities support the following:
- Full life cycle project implementation experience with Cerner Clinical/Revenue applications such as: ClinDoc, Orders, PowerChart, Teleheatlh, Cerner Patient Accounting etc..,
- Other EMR clinical/revenue application experience a Plus
- Must have recent Cerner application experience
- Ability and interest to travel weekly (typically Monday through Thursday), although our model is designed to save money for our clients by delivering high-level services remotely as much as possible.
- Living location can be anywhere within the contiguous 48 states and near a major airport
- Previous consulting experience highly desired
e4 Services policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. e4 Services is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with e4 Services must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!