- 06-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- CTS - Engineering
- De Pere, WI, USA
- Full Time
Are you interested in being part of a cutting-edge technology business by day and home in time for dinner? Are you ready to make a change and experience a work lifestyle balance? Do you feel unappreciated and have more to contribute than recognized by previous employers? Do you want to be empowered to make your own decisions? If your answer is yes, the Dürr team would love to meet you!
We are a large company that offers a collaborative friendly and fun small company work culture with the financial benefits and growth opportunities available from a large company. Our business is only as good as its employees and we appreciate and compensate accordingly.
Position Summary: Seeking driven individual with ambition for technical challenges and career growth opportunities in a diverse product equipment manufacturing company. This position will be responsible for developing technical process solutions for Lithium-Ion battery Coating lines and Custom Industrial Drying equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide process solutions for custom battery coating lines and industrial drying applications
- Perform process calculations and size equipment to meet customer specifications and overall strategy
- Develop initial design and equipment selection defined by process flow diagrams and general arrangement drawings
- Review customer specifications and assure compliance with requirements or clearly identify exceptions to be taken
- Develop specifications for procured components based on customer specifications and the technical requirements of the application
- Lead risk analysis activities
- Provide direction on regulatory codes
- Contribute to sales strategy and provide technical support to sales and customers
- Support project execution by attending planning meetings, design reviews, etc.
- Conduct technical presentations to internal and external customers
- Define DOE's and participate in laboratory trials
- Troubleshoot and solve process related issues on operating equipment
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of process equipment design
- Understanding of electrical Control Systems
- General understanding of equipment fabrication and field installation criteria
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Software programming capabilities a plus
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Able to technically identify problems and propose solutions
- Experiance in web handling equipment and/or web coating processes a plus
Dürr recognizes your efforts as an individual contributor in an Process Engineering role. We will reward your talent with advancement opportunities, great pay and benefits and a flexible work life balance. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!