- 05-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Clean Technology Systems - CTS - Production
- De Pere, WI, USA
- Full Time
Tired of making the same parts every day?
If your answer is yes, the Dürr team would love to meet you!
Our new pay rates and vacation schedule acknowledge your related experience! Earn up to $26.63 per hour AND receive up to 4 weeks' vacation right away!!!
Weekends are optional!
We are a growing company with a friendly and experienced team and are looking to hire creative, self-starting, and motivated individuals. Our business is only as good as its employees and we appreciate you and your successes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-up and read precision measuring instruments including but not limited to bore micrometers, dial calipers, micrometers.
- Set-up test stands and temporary rigging to accommodate the measurement of surface runout and/or tramming.
- Demonstrate the proper procedure to accurately align and level machine components.
- Identify and use necessary hand tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Document and record necessary dimensions and inspection criteria for both in house and outsourced components.
- Apply safe practices to lifting and movement of precision equipment with the use cranes, dollies and forklifts
- Use of mill, lathe, drill, saw, bench grinder/sander and other powered tools used to assist the assembly of components. Operate a CNC press brake with programmable back gauge and CNC plasma plate burning.
- Ability to read and understand geometric tolerances.
- Ability to accurately measure material thickness and roughness using various instruments to a level of ten thousandths of an inch.
- Understand and demonstrate the proper use of specialized equipment in the aid of mechanical assembly including but not limited to the use of bearing heaters, hones, reamers etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)