- 15-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- CTS - Engineering
- De Pere, WI, USA
- Full Time
Are you interested in being part of a cutting-edge technology business by day and home in time for dinner? Are you ready to make a change and experience a work lifestyle balance? Do you feel unappreciated and have more to contribute than recognized by previous employers? If your answer is yes, the Dürr team would love to meet you!
We are a large company that offers a collaborative friendly and fun small company work culture with the financial benefits and growth opportunities available from a large company. Our business is only as good as its employees and we appreciate and compensate accordingly.
Position Summary: Seeking driven individual with ambition for technical challenges and career growth opportunities in a diverse product equipment manufacturing company. This position will be responsible for developing technical solutions and project execution for Lithium Ion battery Coating lines and Custom Industrial Drying equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Apply mechanical engineering skills to execute projects including the development of the drawing fabrication package, sizing calculations, defining purchase specifications and overall technical support for custom equipment projects.
- Apply best practices in terms of machine design in directing designer resources
- Complete structural analysis and design of components such as ductwork, equipment housings, idler rollers, and structural steel framing. Includes cost optimizing equipment designs in terms of material thickness and component selection.
- Develop and adhere to project schedules
- Select materials of construction for equipment based on functional requirements.
- Drive product improvement and innovation to achieve best in class designs.
- Perform equipment sizing calculations and develop specifications for purchased components.
- Perform heat transfer analyses as needed for equipment design. Includes sizing of heat recovery equipment, determining insulation requirements, and design of industrial dryers.
- Participate in work at customer sites to resolve technical issues or collect data on equipment performance.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- General understanding of equipment fabrication and field installation criteria
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to technically identify problems and propose solutions
- Experiance in web handling equipment and/or web coating processes a plus
Dürr recognizes your efforts as an individual contributor in a Project Engineering role. We will reward your talent with advancement opportunities, great pay and benefits and a flexible work life balance. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!