- 01-Feb-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- SS - Purchasing
- Southfield, MI, USA
- Full Time
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with outstanding expertise in automation and digitization/Industry 4.0. Products, systems, and services offered by the Group enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. Dürr supplies not only the automotive industry but also other sectors such as the mechanical engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and the woodworking industry.
The Dürr Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: Paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: Robot technology for the automated application of paint, sealants and adhesives
- Clean Technology Systems: Exhaust-air purification systems and energy efficiency technology
- Measuring and Process Systems: Balancing as well as assembly, testing and filling technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: Machinery and equipment for the woodworking the industry
The main responsibility of this position is to present, and to create when necessary, Dürr product and training documentation to both external and internal customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the course preparation, document creation and manual publication as required
- Coordinate trainer and customer schedules to facilitate training
- Create PowerPoint presentations for project specific training
- Hands on development Parts Lists, Preventative Maintenance, and Product Manuals
- Work directly with suppliers for Spare Parts, PM, and OM requirements
- Understand and coordinate all project technical documentation for handover to customer.
- Some travel may be required (domestic and international)
- Revision control tracking
- Strong use of excel functions
- Strong use of SAP
- High School graduate required.
- Preferred Degree
- Will consider 3 years direct experience with parts lists creation and/or technical documentation in lieu of degree.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
- Highly detailed and organized
- Good time management skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work towards schedules/timelines while handling multiple priorities
Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision. Additionally, the incumbent will be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Dürr Systems, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We maintain a drug-free work place and perform pre-employment drug testing.