- 09-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- CTS - Service
- Full Time
Field Service Nationwide locations - Full Time
This position is part of the Clean Technology Systems division at Durr Systems Inc.
Traveling, meeting customers, hands-on troubleshooting, and working with a great team. We're looking for people who think clearly, communicate effectively, and love traveling and meeting new people. You'll be traveling regionally and across the country, maintaining and repairing our equipment. If the above sounds like you/interesting, and you have experience with electricity, pneumatics, electronics, mechanics, airflows, gas flows and a proven mechanical aptitude, this job is definitely for you. If you're lacking the experience part, but you are one of those people who have a knack for electromechanical work and customer interaction, keep reading!
What you will be doing
You will be completing preventative maintenance on all of our outstanding equipment with confidence and professionalism. Our Field Service Technicians speak with clarity and confidence, take responsibility for both their work and the work of others, address problems head-on, and most importantly allow the client to focus on their priorities while we focus on ours.
You will work hands on, in the field, ensuring Durr Megtec equipment is installed correctly and customer needs are met on a daily basis. You'll complete preventative and predictive maintenance and perform incredibly thorough testing.
A typical workday varies since our field representatives travel from their home to various project sites around the country. On Monday, a representative could start in the Midwest for a 2-3 day project, then move on to another project in the south and end up at home for a few days before heading out to the next customer the next week on the West coast. Our workweek varies, but you will typically work the hours of the plant you are in. You will be home in between those times as well before jetting out to your next project.
- A local company with the backing of a large global orginazation
- Competitive salary based on experience and education
- Plenty of OT while visiting our customers in the field, OT after 40 hours per week
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, 401k)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Laptop, smartphone, and tools provided for use
- Daily perdiem
- Making safety a priority for everyday
- Associates degree in Electromechanical Technology or related field preferred
- Desire to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work hands-on in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of PLC trouble shooting
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Fully capable with Microsoft Office software package
- Flexible to adapt to same-day and next-day changes
- International travel is available also