Duit Construction is looking for an Oiler, willing to travel around Oklahoma to job sites, performing preventative maintenance on vehicles, equipment, and machinery.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks such as lubrication, calibration, ultrasound, vibration, etc
- Repair or rebuild equipment such as pumps, reducers, mixers, grinders, valves, actuators, seals, conveyors and
- Change oil on a revolving maintenance schedule
- Greases equipment on job sites daily
- Maintain and monitor the condition of machines, motors, or vehicles
- Assure that machines, motors, or vehicles are in good running conditions
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards
- Complete work orders and submit time on company issued iPad
- All other duties as assigned
- Certificate from vo-tech school or six months related experience and/or training
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction)
- Must have valid driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a safety-sensitive position.
It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment,
without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Es la poltica de esta compaa para asegurar que se emplean los solicitantes, y que los empleados son tratados durante el
empleo, sin tener en cuenta su raza, color, religin, sexo, edad, origen nacional, o discapacidad.