Dayton T. Brown, Inc.(DTB), has 70 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers. We know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers an innovative work environment, competitive salaries, an array of employee activities and benefits, a family-friendly work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow.
Dayton T Brown, Inc. is one of the nation's largest independent Engineering and Testing Laboratory, seeks a hands on Facility Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing guiding and performing all maintenance processes for our facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing and implementing preventative building repairs and maintenance checks.
- Interviewing, training and supervision of Maintenance Supervisor and license electrician, maintenance technician, janitorial staff and external contractors as required.
- Manage the upkeep and maintenance of facilities and equipment, including HVAC, electric, Plumbing, and equipment to meet health, safety standards and critical operational infrastructure.
- Manage third party vendor contracted services as required, including bidding for various improvement, upgrades, new building projects or maintenance.
- Responding to unexpected facility emergencies
In this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's in Engineering with PE License with ideal candidate having electrician's license
- Minimum of 5 years in facility management/supervision, preferably in a high tech, dynamic work environment, serving a diverse commercial and government customer base
- Strong MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Engineering and Operational skills, problem solving and Project Management.
- Ability to oversee and develop all EHS (environmental, health and safety) policies and procedures to support facility and unique testing requirements.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition Reimbursement at up to 100%
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/401k/Profit Sharing
- Employee activities
- A family-friendly work culture
- Cash incentives and recognition awards
As a federal contractor, Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is subject to Executive Order 14042 which requires Company employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. Accordingly, as a condition of employment, individuals offered employment at the Company must be fully vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination or exemption documentation must be submitted prior to the commencement of employment.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.