- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 60000 per year DOE
- Full Time
The Driver Provider, founded in 1997, is a highly respected, worldwide provider of chauffeured passenger transportation to individuals, corporate clients and event professionals.. We operate offices in Arizona, Utah, and Wyoming,
We are seeking Salt Lake City area applicants with experience in sales and business development. Event planning, passenger transportation sales, or like-minded hospitality backgrounds are especially prized.
Ideal candidates have experience with both inbound and outbound sales, managing data, are attentive to detail with thorough communication, and would be comfortable finding and prospecting new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and prospect new potential sources of business.
- Timely response to new client requests by email and phone.
- Generate and follow up to proposals for future business from inbound leads.
- Negotiate rates as necessary.
- Manage client expectations and respond appropriately.
- Internally communicate client expectations and changes thoroughly to operations team.
- Assist managing service deviations.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience in MS Office products, primarily Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn industry and company specific software and procedures.
- Flexibility in working hours for 1st and/or 2nd shift, some weekends and holidays.
- Work closely with a small team with similar responsibilities.
- Resort, DMC, and/or transportation management experience highly desired.
Flexibility is a strong consideration. We are a 24-7, 365 company and may need to respond to clients outside of "general" business hours.
Company sponsored health insurance. Dental, vision, life insurance, and disability coverage are offered on an opt-in basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salt Lake City, UT 84101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Direct sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transportation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person