- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Salary DOE
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance | Paid Sick Time | Optional Disability Insurance
Wedding Specialist for Passenger Transportation Company
The Driver Provider is looking for a Sales Coordinator / Event Manager to join our team to grow and improve our Wedding Division. This position is part sales, part logistics, part relationships, part order entry and ultimately the whole package of helping Wedding/Event planners/Families plan and book their transportation and have everything ready for the day of.
This is not a wedding planner position - we want someone to love helping people with wedding transportation needs.
Senior Wedding Coordinator - Passenger Transportation Company
The Driver Provider, founded in 1997, is a premier provider of chauffeured transportation services for individuals, corporate clients and event professionals.
Our Senior Wedding Specialist will work with new and existing clients on successful preparation and coordination of transportation services and event logistics with the main focus on weddings.
Varied Shifts - Weekends will be required.
Potentially hybrid work set up between offices in Arizona, Utah, and remote.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Office and Daily:
- Create and maintain files, Answer phones and respond to inquiries via phone/email, Monitor the Weddings emails / Special Events emails.
- Oversee wedding coordinator's and events assistant's workload.
- Give input and recommendations for performance evaluations for Wedding Coordinator and Event Assistant to Events Supervisor.
- Event management and data entry.
- Maintain accurate and organized files for each wedding/event.
- Confirm all event/wedding reservations.
- Monitor and engage in various social media platforms.
- Maintain records of lost sales and additional business opportunities from inquires and booked business.
- Production and presentation of proposals to clients.
- Participate in industry events, attending network and promotional events, including wedding shows to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
- Sales calls to existing, previous, and potential clients.
- Quality assurance on existing clients and conduct appropriate follow up to events such as letters, thank you cards, and surveys.
- Follow up on service issues, research problems and provide solutions to close out on Incident Report grid.
- Other duties as required by the department supervisor/manager,
Excellent communication skills including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Customer service mentality and high expectations for quality.
- Previous wedding, event, and/or hospitality experience.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and web searches.
- Passionate, hard-working, and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Sound judgment, discretion, and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work in both a team environment or alone.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non-business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site/off-site.