- Jackson, WY, USA
- Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Full Time
The Driver Provider, founded in 1997, is a premier provider of chauffeured transportation services for individuals, corporate clients and event professionals. With offices throughout the "Intermountain West", The Driver Provider is one of the largest and most dynamic chauffeured transportation companies in the nation, and a great place for Operations professionals who like a fast-paced environment,
The Operations Manager would be responsible for all aspects of our chauffeured transportation business in Jackson, Wyoming and the surrounding areas, and at times work in conjunction with our locations in Utah and Arizona for the transfer of equipment and personnel. This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, and the operation will yield strong results in response. Please be advised, that this is not a position well-suited to "clock-watchers"; It is a dream job for a "doer" with ambition!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the policies, procedures, and standards of operation to provide the company's services.
- Dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles.
- Planning, organizing, and managing staff members to ensure work is consistent with brand standards.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintenance and compliance of transportation vehicles.
- Compliance with transportation-related policies, safety best practices, and government regulations.
- Day-to-day performance and deliverables.
- Promote the brand wherever and whenever possible.
- Results Oriented
- Verbal and Written Communications
- Customer Service
- Managing People
- Planning and Organization
- Problem Solving
A valid driver's license with good driving record. Able to pass criminal background check and drug/alcohol screen. A commercial driver license is not required, but highly valued.
Training and motivating subordinates to efficiently handle the challenges involved in managing multiple radio and phone communications combined with effective problem solving. Knowledge of local geography, landmarks, and national parks is helpful.
Logistics, Operations, Transportation, and/or Event experience preferred. Chauffeured Transportation experience a plus!
Ability to train, supervise and motivate employees to perform their duties in an exemplary manner. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate the role that standards and protocols play in the overall operation and success of the company.
Ability to perform computer data entry with minimal errors and teach others to do the same. Ability to read and comprehend directions. Ability to complete pertinent forms.
Proven track record of successfully managing a team is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may sit for long periods of time and perform writing tasks and computer data entry. Alternately, other aspects of the position also may include location/on-site work, exposure to elements, physical lifting of equipment, supplies, or luggage of up to 50 lbs.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance(opt-in)
- Vision insurance(opt-in)
- Health insurance(opt-in)
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
No current restrictions. Masks gladly provided if desired, Sanitizing and disinfecting products are used.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, WY 83001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)