- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- 17-20 per hour Negotiable, dependent upon experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance | Paid Sick Time | Paid Vacation
The Driver Provider, founded in 1997, is a premier provider of chauffeured transportation services for individuals, corporate clients and event professionals.
Our Group/Event division works with Event Planners, Destination Managers, and corporate travel executives to craft chauffeured transportation plans for large events and conventions. We seek qualified applicants to work in this high-energy division.
Ideal candidates will have some level of experience in Transportation, Hospitality, and Customer Service. Excellent communication skills are a must as the position involves extensive email and telephone interaction with clients.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in hospitality.
Computer literate with experience in MS Office and strong Excel skills.
Must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize.
Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced typing skills.
Our Group/Event Administrative Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Fielding inbound phone calls and emails requesting quotes and information
- Categorizing correspondence and prioritizing responses
- Review quotes that are nearing deadlines
- Review and follow-up confirmations
- Ensure that trip supplies and requests such as amenities and signage are prepared
- Process deposits and payments as may be needed
- Communicate client needs to Operations team