- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- per hour Dependent on experience. Minimum starting pay is $20/hr
- Full Time
Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision
The Driver Provider, founded in 1997, is a premier provider of chauffeured transportation services for individuals, corporate clients and event professionals.
Our dispatchers turn reservations into actual trips for our clients by utilizing our highly trained driving staff and our late model luxury vehicle. Dispatchers apply logistics skills and the latest technology to do so in an efficient, service-oriented manner.
This position is responsible for overseeing all activities of dispatch and scheduling for our Phoenix / Tucson / Salt Lake / Jackson Offices. We seek qualified applicants to work in this high-energy division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Schedule and manage trips according to policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Understand Windows-based software and MS Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Understand local geography, landmarks, and traffic patterns.
- Maintain lines of communication with other key employees
- Develop working rapport with chauffeurs, greeters, and other operational staff.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and customer service mentality.
- Be adaptable to the many, many changes of plans that occur daily.
- Fluency in English language
- Experience with multi-line telephone equipment
- Experience with Windows-based software and MS Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment
Experience: logistics, operations, transportation, event experience preferred.
Chauffeured transportation experience is a plus!
This position requires an ability to successfully manage and relate to team members of diverse experience and personalities.
Ability to calmly apply common sense understanding to problem solving.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.