- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- 15.5-18.5 Hourly + Overtime + Incentive
- Full Time
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k option, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
The Driver Provider is hiring a Reservations Agent. If you enjoy providing customer service in a personalized and engaging manner while making clients feel valued then you would be a great fit as a Reservation Agent. In our Reservations Center, you'll find a casual call center atmosphere, a performance bonus program and immersive hands-on training while you assist clients with their chauffeured transportation and charter bus and tour requirements.
Your Skills and Experience:
We'll provide training and information to make sure you're comfortable in your new role, however, we're looking for you to come to the table with the skills and/or experience below. (We are serious; no matter how much we like you, we simply cannot consider you for this position if you do not meet the following:)
- High school diploma or a combination of education and experience
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service on the phone and via email
- Fluent English required
- Perform at, or above, the company's expectations including maintaining appropriate performance levels for Individual Talk Time, Quality, Sales percentage, etc.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center schedule
It's a big plus if you:
- Have experience within the hospitality, motor coach and/or chauffeur transportation sectors
What You'll Do:
While working in our Reservations Center, you'll provide information about our services including chauffeured transportation, bus charters and national park tours.
- Answer incoming phone calls from clients and potential clients, assist with scheduling reservations, and answer all questions about our services.
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented to the caller in a confident manner including "why" the service would be beneficial to their transportation experience.
- Answer each call thoroughly, yet efficiently, ensuring all information is correctly obtained from the caller.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and customer relation skills.
- Communicate information clearly and accurately to the caller through the appropriate written and verbal means.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer interactions as necessary.