- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO
Work for one of the country's hottest startups! DPL Financial Partners is a nationally recognized, award-winning company in the high-growth FinTech space. DPL Financial Partners is the first and leading turnkey insurance platform for registered investment advisors (RIAs). With a powerful mission to help people achieve lifelong financial security, we are upending the multi-trillion-dollar insurance industry by modernizing insurance and annuities. We've grown fast and are looking for smart, dynamic candidates to join our team. If you're a hard-worker looking for opportunity, growth, mentoring and a high-energy, team-oriented experience, we may be just right for each other. Come grow your career with us!
The Regional Vice President, Member Success oversees sales activities within a defined territory and manages sales representations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Hires and trains sales associates in assigned territory
- Monitors metrics and KPIs of staff through systems
- Provides timely and constructive feedback to staff
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
- Sets team strategy for achievement of sales goal and market share improvement, including but not limited to building territory business plan for entire team
- Conducts regular team calls and planning sessions
- Individual Responsibilities
- Sells the company's products and services in an assigned territory to achieve sales goal and grow market share
- Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account
- Executing territory business plan at an individual level for production and activity
- Travel in geographic territory and setting up externally facing meeting with advisors is necessary
- Represent DPL and territory at industry functions as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree field from an accredited school or university
- 5+ years of experience required in financial services wholesale distribution
- Proven track record of developing sales results in assigned territory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 and Life Insurance certifications
- In-depth annuity knowledge
- Firelight experience preferred
- Previous sales leadership experience preferred
Standard office environment. Employee may be required to frequently stand, walk, and sit with extended periods of time in front of digital screens. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description neither constitutes a contract of employment nor is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
DPL, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome employees and prospective employees without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or veteran status.