- Louisville, KY, USA
- 40000 $40,000 base plus a target of $10,000 variable compensation
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO
Are you a hard worker looking for opportunity, growth, mentoring and a high-energy, team-oriented experience? Do you want to join a rapidly growing, nationally recognized company in the high-growth FinTech space? Then look no further! DPL Financial Partners is looking for motivated Sales Support Associates to join our team of dedicated insurance experts as we work towards our mission of helping people achieve lifelong financial security.
The Stone Age didn't end because we ran out of stones - it ended because someone came up with a better idea.
We are upending the multi-trillion-dollar insurance industry by modernizing insurance and annuities. DPL advisors partner with Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) to serve their clients more holistically by providing a marketplace of low-cost, Commission-Free products from some of the nation's top carriers. We enable advisors to strategically implement insurance and annuity solutions without compromising their fiduciary obligations, ultimately delivering greater benefit to the financial plan and improving overall retirement outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Contact new and existing customers from established leads database
- Set appointments and participate in onboarding calls/meetings to inform business to business customers about DPL products and services
- Maintain and monitor membership opportunities within the Salesforce platform
- Raise the awareness and importance of annuities in a retirement portfolio by training and educating Registered Investment Advisors (RIA's)
- Lead periodic follow-up calls, emails, or meetings with existing RIA members.
- Collaborate with Sales Consultants and Operations support team to ensure completeness and accuracy of applications
- Partner with sales consultants to enhance territory management and product sales knowledge
- Learn DPL's systems, sales model, and carrier products
What you need:
Not an annuity expert? No worries! We see success in our team members that come from multiple different backgrounds. If you've got the drive and a willingness to learn, we've got the training to make you a top performer.
All you need to succeed with DPL is:
- Possess an excellent work ethic and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Clear and persuasive communication in both positive and negative situations
- Be an active listener who seeks clarification if necessary
- Be a team player who can also work independently
- The ability to analyze complex and diverse information
- A quick learner with the ability to apply product and market knowledge effectively
- The ability to build rapport, establish trust, and ask questions to discover the client's business needs
- Organize, prioritize, and plan work activities efficiently
- A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- If you do not already have them, you will be required to obtain state life and health licenses, SIE, and Series 6 and 63 licensing
What's in it for you?
Apart from our fun, laid-back work environment, our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Company paid certifications
- Mentoring and growth opportunities
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance that start day 1
- 3 weeks paid time off
To learn more about DPL Financial Partners, visit us at www.dplfp.com.